Yellow Brick Road 13.1 Mile Challenge! The long bendy yellow brick road is ahead and 13.1 miles long. Same distance as half a marathon! Complete the 13.1 Miles distance in as many goes as you need. All at your own pace! Walk, Cycle, Run, Swim etc. Whatever is most suitable for you! This challenge has no close date, you could sign up today as we have limited spaces.
Entry + Medal (£14.00) Includes:
- Entry + Yellow Brick Road 13.1 Mile Challenge Medal
- FREE Delivery For UK (Small International Shipping Fee)
- Medal Dispatched On Completion
Entry + Medal + Tshirt (£32.50) Includes:
- Yellow Brick Road 13.1 Mile Challenge! Unisex T-shirt
- FREE DELIVERY on T-Shirt Worldwide
- Entry +Yellow Brick Road 13.1 Mile Challenge Medal
- Medal - Free Delivery For UK (Small International Shipping Fee)
Once completed, submit a form on our 'submit evidence' page on our website or send us an email email@example.com or even message us on facebook with any evidence! Once submitted, we will send out your medal within 3 working days!
- Complete 13.1 Miles in any activity (Running, Cycling, Walking, Cardio Machines or anything suitable)
- 10% of all profit goes to NHS CHARITY
- Once completed the distance, please submit evidence on the submit evidence page.
- Once submitted, we will send out your medal within 3 working days.
- FREE DELIVERY IN THE UK, £5 INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
13.1 Mile Yellow Brick Road
I am not from the UK, can I enter?
100% Yes. We have challengers across the globe. These challenges are for everyone! There are small delivery fees for customers outside the UK.
How does this virtual challenge work?
A virtual challenge is a challenge that you control, at your own pace, whenever is best with you! Enter the Challenge, complete the distance, submit the evidence form. Earn your award for your hard work.
How do I submit evidence?
Fill out the submission form, when we receive the form, the award will be sent to you in the post. If you want the medal earlier, pop us an email and we can arrange something.
Can I complete the distance over multiple goes?
Yes of course